Saturday, July 26, 2008

Things I brought back from home

There are those that say we are what we eat. Some say you can know a person by their iPod playlists. You could make an argument that what I buy is fairly revelatory of who I am. So, make what you will of this short, but oh-so-sweet list. In no particular order:
  • Kraft Mac N' Cheese
  • Herdez Tomatillo Salsa
  • Reduced Fat Skippy
  • Mariage Freres tea
  • Pesto sauce
  • 4 Seed Compagnon from Kelly's French Bakery
  • Couscous
  • Hot Tamales
  • Ghirardelli dark chocolates
  • Marini's salt water taffy
  • Tide with color-safe bleach
  • Dryer sheets
  • Hand sanitizer
  • Cotton t-shirts and skirts
  • Clippy hangers
  • My iPod mini, completing my iPod family in India (iPhone, Shuffle, Mini, and me)
  • Shoes and iPod speakers for Austin
  • Gifts for my driver's family & candy for the guys at the house

No comments: